You are here
2 and 3 year olds
The pre-primary program is a nurturing environment specially designed for two and three year old children. We provide a wealth of opportunities for children to develop physically, socially, and emotionally with positive peer and adult interactions. This program is designed to coordinate with our primary classroom philosophy and routine. Our staff provides a wide variety of activities and materials that assist each individual child’s natural development. We also support each individual family’s efforts to transition children from diapers to independent use of the bathroom.
- Children must be two by September 1 of the year in which they will be attending.
- A pre-admission visit is highly recommended.
- Current health and emergency forms, including updated lead test and vaccination record as required by MSDE, must be submitted before admission. All forms may be obtained in the school office.
- Click here to learn more about our registration process.
A variety of schedules are available to meet your family’s needs. Please contact us for current fee scales.
- 2 day (Thursday/Friday)
- 3 day (Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday)
- 5 day
- Morning Classes - 8:30 am to 11:30 am
- Full time - 7:00 am to 5:30 pm
HCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion or national origin.